Ways to Win Back Your Ex-Wife
Once a marriage has been ended by divorce, it doesn't mean that it's truly the end. Having the right attitude, determination, time and patience, it is not impossible to get your wife back again.
Before you plan your actions, make sure that this is truly what you wish to do. Ask yourself if your marriage is really worth salvaging. What are the reasons that led to the separation and are you prepared to patch things up? If you answered yes to these questions, then perhaps it is truly the right decision to try yo get your wife back again. But if the relationship is full of arguments, misunderstandings and breaches of trust, you may want to consider your plan carefully.
If continuing your plan is what you have decided, here are several pieces of advice that may help you on your quest:
Learn How to Get Your Ex-Wife Back!
* Open to her what feelings you have inside - Marriages who have undergone divorce are harder to fix than any other relationships. You can convince her to get back and settle all your differences once you clarify to her all your motives and why you believe that this is the right thing to do. One way to convince her is to explain carefully your plan and how you can fix your issues being sure that she understands how you can make them all possible.
* Admit that you have also had your fair share of mistakes - Marriage is a two-way street that's why even though your wife is to be blamed for the divorce, you also have your imperfections. If a marriage fails, it's due to the fault of one partner that was ignored by other. So be honest enough to admit that you have faults too but you're prepared to change for the better.
* Carefully listen on what she has to express - It is possible that your wife's mind is close to the idea of reconciliation, but still let her talk because she has plenty more to tell you than other people. On a brighter side, she may tell you that she really likes both of you to reconcile and was only waiting for you to make the first move. Whether she agrees on reconciliation or not, you have to accept everything that she will tell you: suggestions, criticisms and complaints. You need to accept and understand them. Don't defend yourself nor stop her while she's talking. You have already finished your speech previously and this is now her time to speak.
* Give her space - If she tells you she needs some time to think things over, then give it. Though you may get excited with the idea of courting her again, keep in mind that this is not the right time to do this. Pursuing to court her immediately can definitely get her attention but can also annoy her and cause her to turn you down immediately.
* Enhance yourself - You can only change her mind if she sees that you are really trying your best to fix things by beginning with yourself. This can be done by changing the attitude that you believe is at the root of your problems. Be optimistic in life and try to get to be the person that you want to be. Don't try to change yourself in accordance to what she likes or not. Change for your own personal development.
* Never hope for an immediate outcome - Your wife agreeing to your plan doesn't imply you need to do everything in one day. Never hope that a relationship that has been ruined can be fixed in one snap. Fix issues one day at a time. Go out and have some fun. Learn to love each other again. Slowly build the love back.
Once again, this is a work in progress so never hope for instant outcomes. Remember for how long the divorce proceedings went through? Perhaps this reconciliation process will also take the same amount of time. It all depends on when and how you do things. As they say, in God's time, all will be okay.
If doing the above tips do not give you the results that you envisioned, at least it has granted you the opportunity to have the closure that the court process didn't give you. Because of the personal development you have been through during the process, definitely, you will be a better and more confident person. With this attitude, you're sure to captivate other women or perhaps even win back your ex-wife.
Click to Get Your Ex-Wife Back Right Away!